Do you know there’s a way to emphasize online reviews to improve your reputation? Until recently, doctors had to go from review site to review site to view reviews. Each site required a different login.
Now, PUMC is offering a one-stop portal that emphasizes the best of your online reviews.
Online Review Site Content Management Service (ORSCMS)
1. Aggregate all your reviews for a quick snapshot at your overall brand.
2. Categorize by review site, number of stars, timeframes and more to drill down for analytical levels.
3. Strategically redisplay your best reviews on a microsite with search engine optimization.
4. Diffuse emotions associated with negative reviews to accentuate more positive reviews.
5. Redisplay reviews on any website, in your blog or on Facebook.
6. Customize colors and content to match your website brand.
7. Connect social media to automatically post great reviews on your Facebook timeline, Google+ and Twitter.
8. Request reviews from your patients via text and email as well as setting your follow up and contact timeframe.
9. Receive daily notifications of new reviews.
10. Choose your practice brand (umbrella) that includes multiple doctors, an individual doctor or both.
11. Use the request online appointment link anywhere so prospective patients can request appointments.
12. Prospective patients can request online appointments via your microsite.
Learn to emphasize online reviews in the quick YouTube demo.
You already know that online reviews are critical to plastic surgery and medical spa practices. This “word-of-mouth” spreads much more quickly, thanks to Internet search engines. Thus, it is important to emphasize online reviews to bring patients in your door.
PUMC’s new technology makes it easy to manage your online reputation. It’s a way to emphasize online reviews for SEO. You redisplay only the best reviews. Call our experts and let us show you how easy it is to put your best foot forward. Start today:
Emphasize Online Reviews to Improve Reputation!