Online Staff Sales Training
Virtual Staff Training for Cosmetic Practices
Staff is Your Practice Lifeline
Click above for Must-Know Phone Selling Skills for Online Shoppers video by PUMC
Your staff is your practice’s lifeline to successfully compete and thrive in the fast-paced cosmetic services market. Staff needs to be evaluated and continuously trained to confirm they have the right mindset and tools to effectively communicate with your patients and close leads.
- It is increasingly important to monitor and audit your staff’s performance on closing and converting consultations over the phone as the use of email is beginning to decline due to the increase in mobile usage with to click-to-call.
- Your window to respond to emailed inquiries has reduced significantly as prospective patients are looking for an immediate response on your part.
- Ongoing training of staff with adequate monitoring, tracking and follow-up is required.
- In the age of Google+, Yelp, and other social media review sites, a bad review about your staff is a business killer.
PUMC Solutions for Results
Staff Training for Cosmetic Services/Practices
PUMC pioneered communication skills development and consultation closure training in the aesthetic services industry. What makes us different? We specialize in the cosmetic services/surgery industry and customize staff training (all levels…front and back office) to your specific goals and needs to address and focus on the key issues that will produce results and improve your practice’s bottom line and staff compatibility.
PUMC recommends that ALL staff members who interact with your patients by phone or in-person, email, or during the in-person consultation, including the presentation of fees, be included in the online training. Getting all staff on the same page, with consistent messaging and skills is imperative.
Our Cosmetic Services Training Team starts with an assessment of the personality of your staff to ensure that you have a team that can work together and reinforce each staff’s performance in educating your patients and prospects to select your services.
At the end of the training you will receive documented assessment of the results. Also, a spot check recall on the phone will be conducted to determine the conversion rate.
Your staff’s knowledge of the Internet and social media sales and communication nuances will ensure better lead conversion and a steady stream of revenue.
PUMC offers online staff training or in-person staff training. Training is not only essential but affordable. With our online training your staff does not have to leave the office and the time for training can be fit into your schedule.
Online (Virtual) Cosmetic Services Staff Trainings
PUMC’s “CUSTOMER CLOSURE” Phone Training Based on your needs and size of staff – Two to three one hour online sessions
Click above for Phone Skills Training CD Video by PUMC
Objective of the phone training skills:
- Identifying the precise needs of the caller
- Engaging the caller
- Present your services succinctly and convincingly
- Handling fee quoting and patient financing concerns
- Closing phone and e-mail inquiries into consultations
- Preventing consultation cancellation
- Understanding the mobile consumer (click to call)
- Monitoring, tracking and follow-up
PUMC’s Online In-person Consultation Closure Training
Based on your needs and size of staff – Two one hour online sessions
Objectives of the Interpersonal Consultation Closure Training:
- Confirming they are a good candidate for the procedure
- Reassuring the patient that they have selected the “right” practice
- Establishing a timeline for scheduling the service
- Reviewing questions and overcoming objections
- Communicating, Commitment and Closing
In the age of increased competition, such as Pay for Click (PPC) campaigns, Google+, Yelp, and other social media review sites, an inadequately trained staff is costing you revenue! Call us to discuss if online training or on-site staff training is right for your practice.