Online Staff Sales Training
VIRTUAL & CERTIFIED PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR SALES TRAINING
THE PRACTICE LIFELINE A STAFF SELLING YOUR SERVICES!
PUMC’S UNIQUE, UNMATCHED TRAINING PROCESS
Getting your staff up to speed with their presentation and sales skills using certificated virtual training by PUMC now is a must for COVID-19 practice recovery and jumpstarting your sales.
Every member of your team should be on the selling and closing team!
TRAINING PROCESS STEP 1
The process begins with a professional assessment staff’s skills evaluated by a PUMC Senior cosmetic industry specialist. This is a critical step that must be done before the virtual (online) training is executed.
Your evaluation will be performed by PUMC’ Senior Trainer who has trained more than 7,500 cosmetic practice staff members nationally in a class room settings over 25 plus years.
TRAINING PROCESS STEP 2
PUMC training team meets to discuss your goals and develop a customized three to four- hour lesson plan for customized training based on your practice’s sales team strengths and weakness, identifies deficits to be corrected, and the key services you want to promote.
TRAINING PROCESS STEP 3
PUMC Senior Trainer develops training plan and program that is customized training modules using our time tested list of key Skills Building Objectives (SBO) as the framework. The SBO’s include:
- Identifying the precise needs of callers
- Present your services and credentials succinctly and convincingly
- Handling fee quoting and patient financing concerns
- Closing phone and e-mail inquiries into paid consultations
- Reducing consultation cancellations
- Monitoring, tracking and follow-up of leads
- Confirming prospective patients are a good candidate for the procedures
- Reassuring prospective patients that they have selected the “right” practice…you!
- Establishing a timeline for scheduling the service
- Reviewing questions and overcoming objections
- Preparing for successfully handling Google Ads – PPC AdWords shoppers
OUR PROVEN TEAM APPROACH TO TRAINING
PUMC recommends that ALL staff members who interact with your patients by phone or in-person, email, or during the in-person consultation, including the presentation of fees, be included in the online training. Getting all staff on the same page, with consistent messaging and skills is imperative. In today’s environment with demanding mobile device shoppers one trained sales person on the staff will not work anymore!
After our training takes place your staff members receive tests before they are presented with certificates. Regardless of the level of experience all participants leave the training better prepared and motivated as a team to effectively communicate with your prospective patients and close leads.
AFTER THE TRAINING WHAT CAN I EXPECT? TANGLBLE DELIVERABLES
- The certified trained staff will not only close more leads they will also have improved skills at:
✔ Working as a team sales machine
✔ Selling your services at top fees to aggressive shoppers
✔ Sparking interest of low ticket shoppers to high profit services
✔ Meeting all best practice for ethical phone selling
- All staff will learn the techniques of discovering shoppers’ motives for their inquiries and booking paid consultations.
- PUMC experts will teach your staff how to communicate professionally in each step of the phone communication.
- Your staff will be trained by experts with decades of training experience using the latest virtual training technologies to make group sales learning a fun and motivating experience!
- Your staff will be given information on how to use emailing, texting, online 5 star reviews and blogging techniques to follow up with to convert unclosed leads and upsell those that convert to more uses of your services.
- Your staff will receive a personal handbook and certificate from the training to keep them on track avoiding their deficits after the training.
- Ongoing training spot-check monitoring, tracking and follow-up may be required.
In the age of increased competition, such as Pay for Click (PPC) campaigns, Google+, Yelp, and other social media review sites, an inadequately trained staff is costing you revenues! Call us to discuss your investment in virtual online training or if on-site staff training is right for your practice.
OUR UNMATHCED CREDENTIALS
WE ARE YOUR EXPERTS AT STAFF TRAINING FOR COSMETIC SERVICES/PRACTICES
“Greg, Lou and the PUMC team have been a huge support in training our staff. The financial investment that Dr. Prasad has made in our Google Ad words and Social Media Marketing would be worthless if Greg had not taken the time to coach myself and our team….”
PUMC 30 plus years ago pioneered communication skills development and consultation closure trainings in the aesthetic services industry. During that period we have constantly updated our methods, training techniques and data base of the most current procedures in demand and current events in the aesthetic services industry. PUMC pioneered the use of the Internet more than 25 years ago. The Internet including social media are the backbone of all practice marketing and sales. We operate the first Internet Service Organization (ISO) in the US and create beautiful, powerfully productive websites.
We specialize in the cosmetic services/surgery industry and customize staff training (all levels…front and back office) to your specific goals and needs to address and focus on the key issues that will produce results and improve your practice’s bottom line and staff compatibility.
Our Cosmetic Services Training Team starts with an assessment of the personality of your staff to ensure that you have a team that can work together and reinforce each staff’s performance in educating your patients and prospects to select your services.
At the end of the training you will receive documented assessment of the results. Also, a spot check recall on the phone will be conducted to determine the conversion rate.
PUMC offers online staff training or in-person staff training. Training is not only essential but affordable. With our online training your staff does not have to leave the office and the time for training can be fit into your schedule.
Call 1.800.272.8436 to schedule your staff Training!