Learn How to Increase Medical Patients and Sales
Certified Patient Care Coordinator Sales Training
PUMC’S Unique, Unmatched Training Process
Keeping your staff refreshed and motivated builds powerful skills for quality phone inquiry conversions. Our in-depth understanding of the aesthetic specialties and use of proven virtual training techniques brings your staff to increased productivity quickly and affordably.
Three Steps for Virtual Training Success:
STEP 1 – AN EXPERT ASSESSMENT
Before the virtual (online) training is executed our process begins with a professional assessment of staff’s skills evaluated by a PUMC Senior Trainer who is a member of a team that has trained more than 7,500 cosmetic practice staff members nationally in classroom settings for 25 plus years.
STEP 2 – ESTABLISHING TRAINING PERFORMANCE GOALS
Based on your training goals we will develop a customized 3- to 4-hour lesson plan for customized training based on your practice’s sales team strengths and weakness, and the key services you want to promote.
STEP 3 – EXPERT INTERACTIVE TRAINING EXECUTION
A PUMC Senior Trainer will execute a customized training module using our time tested list of key Skills Building Objectives (SBO) as the framework.
The Plastic Surgery Sales Training Medical Practice SBO’s include:
- Identifying the precise needs of callers
- Present your services and credentials succinctly and convincingly
- Handling fee quoting and patient financing concerns
- Closing phone and e-mail inquiries into paid consultations
- Reducing consultation cancellations
- Monitoring, tracking, and following-up on leads
- Confirming prospective patients are a good candidates for the procedures
- Reassuring prospective patients that they have selected the “right” practice…you!
- Establishing a timeline for scheduling the service
- Reviewing questions and overcoming objections
- Preparing for successfully handling Google Ads – PPC AdWords shoppers
Increase Medical Patients with Expert Receptionist Training
Who can Benefit from PUMC’s Online Sales Training?
- Medspa sales training
- Plastic surgery sales training
- Aesthetic medical training
- Cosmetic aesthetic training
- Marketing staff training
OUR PROVEN TEAM APPROACH TO Increase Medical Patients
PUMC recommends that ALL staff members who interact with your patients by phone or in-person, email, or during the in-person consultation, including the presentation of fees, be included in the online training. Getting all staff on the same page, with consistent messaging and skills is imperative. In today’s environment with demanding mobile device shoppers one trained sales person on the staff will not work anymore!
After our training takes place your staff members receive tests before they are presented with certificates. Regardless of the level of experience all participants leave the training better prepared and motivated as a team to effectively communicate with your prospective patients and close leads.
After The Online Sales Training What Can I Expect?
Get Tanglble Results and Increased Cosmetic Enhancement Sales
- The certified trained staff will not only close more leads they will also have improved skills at:
✔ Working as a team sales machine
✔ Selling your services at top fees to aggressive shoppers
✔ Sparking interest of low ticket shoppers to high profit services
✔ Meeting all best practice for ethical phone selling
- All staff will learn the techniques of discovering shoppers’ motives for their inquiries and booking paid consultations.
- PUMC experts will teach your staff how to communicate professionally in each step of the phone communication.
- Your staff will be trained by experts with decades of training experience using the latest virtual training technologies to make group sales learning a fun and motivating experience!
- Your staff will be given information on how to use emailing, texting, online 5 star reviews and blogging techniques to follow up with to convert unclosed leads and upsell those that convert to more uses of your services.
- Your staff will receive a personal handbook and certificate from the training to keep them on track avoiding their deficits after the training.
- Ongoing training spot-check monitoring, tracking and follow-up may be required.
Increase Medical Patients
Win More Patients and Empower Your Receptionist
In the age of increased competition, such as Pay for Click (PPC) campaigns, Google+, Yelp, and other social media review sites, an inadequately trained staff is costing you revenues! Call us to discuss your investment in virtual online training or if on-site staff training is right for your practice.
Our Unmatched Credentials
We are your experts in online staff training for cosmetic services/practices
“Greg, Lou and the PUMC team have been a huge support in training our staff. The financial investment that Dr. Prasad has made in our Google Ad words and Social Media Marketing would be worthless if Greg had not taken the time to coach myself and our team….”
PUMC 30 plus years ago pioneered communication skills development and consultation closure trainings in the aesthetic services industry. During that period we have constantly updated our methods, training techniques and data base of the most current procedures in demand and current events in the aesthetic services industry. PUMC pioneered the use of the Internet more than 25 years ago. The Internet including social media are the backbone of all practice marketing and sales. We operate the first Internet Service Organization (ISO) in the US and create beautiful, powerfully productive websites.
We specialize in the cosmetic services/surgery industry and customize staff training (all levels…front and back office) to your specific goals and needs to address and focus on the key issues that will produce results and improve your practice’s bottom line and staff compatibility.
Our Cosmetic Services Training Team starts with an assessment of the personality of your staff to ensure that you have a team that can work together and reinforce each staff’s performance in educating your patients and prospects to select your services.
At the end of the training you will receive documented assessment of the results. Also, a spot check recall on the phone will be conducted to determine the conversion rate.
PUMC offers online staff training or in-person staff training. Training is not only essential but affordable. With our online training your staff does not have to leave the office and the time for training can be fit into your schedule.
Call 1.800.272.8436 to schedule your staff Training!
PUMC has 30+ years of cutting edge Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery online staff training experience. We offer your practice innovative results with proven and time-tested approaches. Don’t you deserve the best? Contact PUMC Cosmetic Services Training Team today to learn about staff training and how to manage bad reviews using our Global Online Review system. We CAN and WILL help you!