Google Ads (Plastic Surgery AdWords Marketing)
EXPERT MARKETING WITH GOOGLE ADS BY PUMC
PAID ADS CREATE BIG BUCKS WITH TRAINED STAFF
A Six Minute PPC Ads Readiness Overview
REASONS GOOGLE ADS BY PUMC WORKS
- ✔ We train staffs to sell paid and organic phone calls to generate money!
- ✔ COVID-19 consumers are searching with “extra money” to spend on face and body procedures for holiday Zoom meetings!
- ✔ Your most profitable procedures will move instantly to top mobile search results.
- ✔ Paid advertising works! It’s the best investment for windfall PPP funds right behind staff payroll.
- ✔ Get a FREE, no obligation Readiness Assessment and marketing plan. Contact Us!
8 REASONS PUMC IS YOUR BEST SOLUTION FOR COST-EFFECTIVE RESULTS
- PUMC is a team of specialists with more than a quarter century of Internet advertising experience with proven skills in cosmetic specialties and business operations.
- PUMC has unmatched staff sales trainers skilled in teaching lead conversion techniques specific to the cosmetic service industry.
- The cost of your Google Ads campaign will be managed frugally because our campaigns are designed to get higher Google Quality Scores by Google certified specialists. Plus, PUMC does not require you to sign long-term contracts!
- Your Google Ads advertising budget is used with personal attention to details. We do not use computers to auto-manage Google Ads campaigns.
- Your Google Ads campaign will not cannibalize and compete with organic search results.
- PUMC’s custom designed landing pages have time-proven “calls to actions” rather than generic templates used by some general PPC marketing firms. The chances of Google Ads campaign slowdowns are significantly reduced.
- PUMC provides expert Google Ads professional services monthly and quarterly reporting to keep you informed. Our reporting integrates and interpolates the Google Ads campaign results into Google Analytics. Our fine-tuned reports on your SEO and Google Ads yields a fast and certain campaign progress.
- Our advanced marketing expertise helps you re-market those unclosed leads.
- Get a possitve return on invest and a low cost of acquisition with real patients.
Pay-Per-Click Advertising for Cosmetic Surgeons
Get Ahead with Pay-Per-Click Advertising for Cosmetic Surgeons
To stay competitive during and after COVID-19 you must accept that although organic search remains effective, it’s now time to add the pay-per-click (PPC) option to your reboot game because PPC is here to stay. Strategic Google Ads branded campaigns will become increasingly needed as the competition for patients becomes more competitive.
The PUMC Google Ads Professional Advantage
In addition to SEO and Google Ads management, PUMC has provided an expert team of specialists in the cosmetic surgery services market for three decades! We employ specific knowledge on cosmetic consumers’ buying habits and consumer trends information. We do not rely on only using Google’s posted bidding data for key words and phrases clicked. We understand pay-per-click and what makes consumers click on ads to purchase services. By knowing the cosmetic services specialties and subspecialties, PUMC focuses your Google Ads marketing to precise target markets. Therefore, you need to determine if the use of Google Ads is what you need. Businesses that do their own marketing PPC seldom get the best returns on their investments because of the complexities involved in using this powerful tool.
Let’s face it, when it comes to expert Google Ads management and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for your website, it is Google’s world. Google requires search engine management (SEM) specialists to perform the heavy lifting for top search positions! Google understands that you want to be on the first page for multiple search results, but if that’s not possible your goal is to be listed on the second or third pages. For almost all cosmetic specialists, organic Google rankings for pages 1 through 3 typically are now not happening!
Common Questions and Answers:
What Makes Pay-Per-Click an Attractive Option?
Will Google Ads and Bing/Yahoo PPC Advertising Produce Results (ROI)?
How Does Google Ads Marketing Work?
What is Social PPC Marketing?
What are Display Ads?
What is Cost of Acquisition?
Is Your Google Ads Account Suspended?