Click on the links below to learn more about PUMC’s Marketing Services:
- Cosmetic Practice Retirement Roadmap
- Practice Marketing Development
- Marketing Strategy & Plans
- Internet Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Patient Reviews & Testimonials
- PatientConnect® by PUMC
- Retirement Planning
Subscribe to us on on YouTube
Cosmetic Surgery Marketing Facts
- Aesthetic and cosmetic surgery specialists are battling more that 700,000+ medical doctors in America who are moving this year to create cash paying practices with the help of equipment manufacturers.
- Cosmetic based services now have a low barrier of entry because cosmetic and minimally-invasive procedures represent more than 82% of all procedures performed representing almost 40% of the total expenditures for cosmetic services. According to American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery’s most recent statistics this trend is growing.
- According to money.cnn.com statistics a few years ago a growing number of American doctors is harboring an embarrassing secret: Many of them are going broke and are seriously investigating their options.
Cosmetic Surgery Marketing Failure Factors
In analyzing hundreds of Patients Unlimited Marketing Consultants (PUMC) plastic surgery and cosmetic specialists case studies we have found that there are 7 PRIMARY FACTORS FOR PRACTICE FAILURE. Any one of these factors can push a cosmetic practice to the edge of failure. As you might suspect, Interestingly many of the practices in our expert case studies exhibited more than one of these factors—which sent some of them beyond the edge. Whether or not an aesthetic based practice will lose the future is determined by how many of these 7 factors of failure are present in your cosmetic – plastic surgery marketing business. And if these factors are present, how many of them can you recognize and correct?
FAILURE FACTOR 1 - Missing Cosmetic Internet and Social Media Plans
FAILURE FACTOR 2 - Missing Marketing Strategy Plan
FAILURE FACTOR 3 - Staff Marketing Training Ignored
FAILURE FACTOR 4 - Mobile and Social Media Does it!
FAILURE FACTOR 5 - Google Ads Marketing Adopted Late
FAILURE FACTOR 6 - Reputation Management Ignored
FAILURE FACTOR 7 - Internal Marketing Without a strategy
In this increasingly competitive field, it is imperative to have a sound marketing plan. PUMC is here to help you succeed, stand out and shine amongst your sea of competitors.
Contact PUMC Today!