The PUMC Difference – Our Experienced Team of Cosmetic Marketing and Management Professionals
- Are you dissatisfied with your website’s performance?
- Are you considering upgrading your cosmetic surgery and services website?
- Are you desirous of having a website that is not only visually appealing but one that is Google compliant and generates inquiries?
If you answered, YES to the aforementioned questions, the company you hire makes a world of difference. It takes an experienced team to make a website successful. PUMC’s senior client management team is composed of cosmetic surgery professionals who are experts in their respective fields. Their expertise is blended together to produce a website that integrates all the needed ingredients of planning, navigation, design, copy writing and programming to produce a website that uniquely represents your cosmetic services practice.
PUMC’s personalized approach to addressing client problems has proven to be predictably effective. Ask our clients! Our proven marketing track record provides clients with confidence in our unique skills that integrate Web based and conventional marketing strategies. Below are the credentials of our Senior Experienced Practice Consultants.
Our Senior Leaders
Greg Washington, Sr. – President and CEO
Greg Washington, President and CEO of Patients Unlimited Marketing Consultants (PUMC), leads a highly experienced team of healthcare specialists with over 45 years of industry expertise. PUMC is recognized as a pioneer in the US cosmetic marketing movement and is renowned for its effective practice management and digital marketing solutions.
About Greg Washington:
- Greg Washington brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to PUMC, having previously served as a marketing specialist at Merck & Company and IBM’s medical group manager. He played a crucial role in organizing the California Association of pre-paid Health Plans.
- Washington established PUMC, driven by a vision to provide exceptional marketing and management services to healthcare professionals.
- Washington’s innovative spirit led to pioneering achievements, such as launching the first Internet hosting services (ISP) for cosmetic surgeons and consumer-paid providers.
- Additionally, he introduced the first Patient Care Coordinator sales training programs and organized the first cosmetic services marketing Symposia.
- Washington is a highly sought-after speaker, renowned for his expertise in Internet practice marketing, social media promotion, and Google paid advertising.
By engaging PUMC, you will have the opportunity to work with an organization that possesses unmatched skills, industry insights, and a proven track record of success.
If you have any further inquiries or require additional information, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Lou Haggerty – Senior Vice President, Consultant
Lou Haggerty is Senior Vice President of PUMC and has been a member of PUMC’s professional consulting staff for more than two decades. Ms. Haggerty serves as the leader of PUMC’s Management Consulting Team, the Internet Technology team, as well as the Director of PUMC’s training services. Through PUMC’s facility management services Ms. Haggerty has also worked as a contracted practice manager for several cosmetic specialty practices including MediSpa. She is the chief implementation specialist for marketing, staff training and management recommendations made by PUMC. She employs an insightful style of teaching sparked with a rare down-to-earth and entertaining quality that few have mastered. According to her students, you will not forget a training experience with Ms. Haggerty. Since 1980, Ms. Haggerty has trained thousands of cosmetic surgery staffs throughout the US, Canada and Australia.
Yvette Manard, MPH – Market Research and Strategy
Yvette Manard, MPH is a key PUMC strategist who has worked closely with Mr. Washington on PUMC’s innovations. Ms. Manard is one of PUMC’s top contributors to PUMC’s strategic market research, business forecasts. advertising and promotion, training and staff development, and new product development. The principal focus of Ms. Manard’s activities is the creation and retention of a profitable patient base for a broad spectrum of healthcare providers including cosmetic specialists, physicians, and hospitals focused on discretionary income. Ms. Manard has many years’ experience in working with medical groups, hospitals, health plans, physicians, and colleges to maximize their growth and profitability through cost-effective marketing programs. Ms. Manard has made valuable contributions to the success of major medical groups and multi-hospital systems throughout the United States. She has developed sales strategies and programs for commercial and senior products and governmental programs, including Medicare and Healthy Families. Ms. Manard received her Masters of public health in Health Services Administration from the University of California at Los Angeles.
Natalie – Client Review Services Coordinator
Natalie oversees all PUMC Global Online Review and Listing Management (GOR) clients to ensure that all information is continually updated. Her attention to detail ensures that PUMC’s clients are maximally represented on the Internet.
How Did We Learn?
The PUMC Perspective
How We Make it Happen
PUMC has 25+ years of cutting edge Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery Internet Marketing experience. We offer your practice innovative results with proven and time-tested approaches. Don’t you deserve the best? Contact us online or call PUMC at 1.800.272.8436 today. We CAN and WILL help you!