Mother’s Day is early May, so it’s time to think about gift ideas for Mom. Are you offering promotions to help people find the perfect gift for the very special lady in their life? It’s time to think about your promotions for Moms, grandmothers, daughters and special friends/significant others. Help others give the special women in their lives the pampering they deserve!
Gift Ideas for Mom
• Non-invasive procedures offer quick results, so they are great gift certificates. Anything that pampers or improves appearance is a win. Think about mother/daughter specials, buy one/get one specials for friends and other extras that get people in your door.
• Medical spas offer a variety of pampering — from facials to customized skin treatments to laser peels and everything between. Consider a promotion that will put a smile on every mother’s face.
• Spring is an ideal time for body contouring. Whether you offer CoolSculpting, liposuction, or skin tightening procedures, think about a body contouring promotion.
• One of the best gifts is a certificate for any type of services that your medical spa offers. Whether the Mom is looking for pampering or appearance changes, a gift certificate works for everything. Don’t let your staff overlook the opportunity to offer this service.
What’s in it for me? Why not offer the buyer an incentive to buy a gift certificate. Maybe a facial or a skin care product if they buy a $100 gift certificate. Consider different levels of service for greater amounts of service. Incentives work well, especially when buyers can redeem them in the future.
Communicate your Gift Ideas for Mom via:
1. Posters in your medical office
2. Email blast to your patient list
3. Social media pages and/or social media advertising
4. Website specials page
5. Staff promotion (ask your staff to communicate your specials to every patient that he/she talks to between now and Mother’s Day)
6. Local advertising in circulars if available
If you need more gift ideas for Mom or help on other promotions, call PUMC to brainstorm. We’re always happy to customize our services based on your needs.