Get a quick video summary or print the schedule of PUMC presentations at Vegas Cosmetic Surgery (#VCS2014) at the Bellagio in Vegas on June 18-21.
From search engine marketing that was just a blip on the screen a few years ago, Internet has now become the way that patients choose your services. It includes mobile and interactive websites, social media, online advertising, fresh content and more. Today, online marketing is a must because you have to be ranked high to be found. That’s why you don’t want to miss PUMC presentations at VCS.
Booth 413 at VCS2014 – Meet some of our marketing professionals who can find a solution for your marketing dilemmas in website design and SEO, Internet reputation management, social media planning and execution, staff training and more.
Schedule of PUMC Presentations
- Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- 9:15 am – Practice Performance Goals for Better ROI – Lou Haggerty
- Thursday, June 19, 2014
- 8:00 am – Generate More Sales by Cultivating a Captivating Aesthetic Practice Culture – Lou Haggerty
- 11:45 am – How to Develop a Practice Marketing Team: Who Will do All You Learn at VCS? – Yvette Maynard, MPH
- Friday, June 20, 2014
- 11:30 am – 5-Step Dynamic Marketing Planning Process – Yvette Maynard, MPH
- 2:30 pm – Bridging the Generational Divide – Yvette Maynard, MPH
- Saturday, June 21, 2014
- 9:30 am – Forecasting the Action Steps for Doctors to get Ahead of Google – Greg Washington
- 2:30 pm – Integrating Social Media Campaigns for Optimal Results: Why Integration and Automation Become Critical Components of a Social Media Engagement Plan – Kathi Watkins
- 2:40 pm – How to Employ Your Staff to Efficiently Keep Up with Social Media – Lou Haggerty
Vegas Cosmetic Surgery is an annual symposium that fosters a spirit of cooperation between the four “core” specialties that are primarily involved in the science, practice and teaching of aesthetic surgery and medicine. This Symposium hosts the leading educators and teachers in the fields of facial plastic surgery, plastic surgery, dermatology and oculoplastic surgery. The media, product developers and marketing professionals that focus on these specialties also participate in the annual meeting.
See You In Vegas!