Once again, PUMC is taking a lead role in the annual Baker Gordon Symposium. The 51st conference features live
demonstrations. It focuses on solutions for traditional plastic surgery procedures. Aesthetic concepts are also featured. In addition to training, the conference features exhibits where you can learn about “All Things Plastic Surgery”.
Stop by PUMC’s Exhibit at Baker Gordon Symposium to Get Our Special Offers
- Does your staff need consultation or closing skills? Ask us to evaluate your gaps to see if our online training is a good match. Save $1000/session on staff training for Symposium attendees.
- How is your online reputation? PUMC’s Global Online Review System highlights your 4 & 5 star reviews. The system posts reviews on custom microsite, your website and social media pages. It also boosts your Google rankings as well as your online reputation. Symposium attendees receive free account setup and one free month (Savings $500).
- Are you leading your marketing efforts or are you simply reacting? Take advantage of PUMC’s complimentary marketing consultations. Simply stop by our booth to schedule a convenient time for a personalized consultation.
PUMC Tailors Evaluations to Your Needs at the Baker Gordon Symposium
Perhaps there’s an area of your medical practice that isn’t performing well. While it’s best to integrate your marketing tactics, we’ll be happy to discuss single issues. Our services cover a wide range of online and digital marketing strategies and tactics, including:
- Website Design and Updates
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Review and Reputation Management
- Social Media Setup, Tips and Management
- Email Marketing
- Advertising (Google Ads, Facebook advertising, etc.)
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Staff Training
- And More
PUMC staff will also be at the Baker Gordon Symposium Annual Soiree at the Biltmore Hotel. Don’t miss networking with your colleagues. You can chat with speakers and meet exhibitors. Join us for cocktails and refreshments on Friday evening. Transportation is provided.
If conflicts prevent you from attending the Baker Gordon Symposium, give us a call to find out if you are eligible for some of our special event offers.