Google map options for businesses include many different possibilities. Some options are more relevant for medical offices located in large buildings. Some are mandatory for online visibility. Let’s look at the Google Map Options that are right for you.
- Every medical practice needs a listing in Google+. Through this account, you can make changes to your business address and contact information. You have the options to add images, video, specials, procedures, etc. Make sure you are there.
- Is your practice located within a large facility? If so, are you familiar with Google Indoor Maps? If this is one of the Google Map Options available in your area, it can help lead patients right to your door. Best of all, it’s free. You simply have to upload a map of the inside of your building and pinpoint your location.
- Google Indoor Street View is available in some locations. You can hire Google certified street view photographers to take pictures of the inside of your practice. Each photographer sets his/her own price, so the cost varies. If a photographer who will be in the area contacts you, chances are that it’s a legitimate solicitation. Th
- Watch Out: Privacy is important in the plastic surgery and medical spa industry. Consider all the HIPPA rules if you hire a photographer because they still apply for this Google Map Option.
- Do you want to do this yourself? Take picture of the inside of your practice and post them on Google+. Take panoramic shots. Record videos. All of this information along with before & after photos can be uploaded to your Google+ page that links to Google searches and maps.
Google Map Options are always changing, and we stay on top of it. If you need some help to expand your online visibility in Google or reputation management sites, contact our PUMC experts. We’re happy to brainstorm, answer questions or evaluate if you’re on the right track.