Consistency is key in almost everything you do. Consistency is the secret sauce in exercise. It helps you build your savings. You stay the course in managing your weight. And, consistency plays a vital role in marketing strategy. How does your marketing consistency measure up?
5 Ways Consistency is Key in Marketing Strategy
- Online listings: If information in your listings varies, you are not getting the full SEO benefit. In addition, different addresses and contact information are confusing. Claim and update your listings. You can do it manually. Or, ask us about our automated listing management.
- Social media: An outdated page sends the message that you aren’t interested. And, it can imply that you are no longer in business. Post specials, new trends, new products, videos, etc. at least weekly.
- Website and blog: Don’t allow your online information to become stagnant. Update it at least monthly with new specials, blog, pictures, featured procedure, etc.
- Online reviews: Potential patients make decisions based on your reviews. Ask for reviews. Optimize your best reviews.
- Messaging: Are your messages consistent? Does your overall message differentiate you from your competition? Do your pictures substantiate your messages? It is important to find consistent ways to communicate your brand messages so you don’t confuse patients and potential patients.
Google searches Internet via programmable algorithms. These rules assess content across multiple sites to show search results. Sometimes, spelling mistakes and inconsistencies are corrected. The better your information and consistency, the better your position in search results. But, Google doesn’t read your mind. If you fail to communicate a key procedure, they don’t pencil you in. Communicate clearly. Communicate consistently. Because consistency will help you avoid being just another dot in a sea of Internet content.
There is a lot behind creating consistency to optimize your online content. You need a marketing strategy with messaging. Thus, images, content and a schedule help you stay on track. Likewise, you identify the tactics that best reach your audience. If you aren’t sure how to start or need help, contact PUMC for a free consultation. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.