Have you connected the dots in your marketing efforts? Are your events well attended? If patients tell you often that they wish they had known about your event, then your social media
marketing efforts aren’t hitting the mark. Here are some ways that you can connect the dots for event marketing campaigns—and you’ll get better results in less time.
Identify your channels
- Create a web page to pull everything together
- Postcards, Posters
- Social media channels
- Other outreach
Develop your content
- Paragraphs and shorter snippets for tweeting/posting
- Event and product/service images
- Links for all resources so you can copy/paste
- Identify posts/tweets for four weeks
- Include dates for sharing foundational information (blogs, videos, images)
- Be vigilant about asking others to share your information
- Engage and respond to questions and comments
- Consider Facebook advertising for the event to reach more people locally
- Use Facebook applications for scheduling future posts
- Register for third-party applications for social media posting (HootSuite, Dlvr.it, Post Planner and IFTTT are a few good ones. Or, search for social media automation tools to find one that meets your needs.)
- Ensure that you’re posting at the best times to reach your audience
Whether you have one employee managing your social media or multiple people managing your social media, advance planning keeps everyone on message. Integration occurs naturally because you have a plan and follow the plan. In addition, automation reduces the time needed to execute the plan. Best of all, your marketing efforts are more successful. Everything you plan gets done because it’s automated, so that boosts the number of people you reach. Your branding is on-target across all marketing platforms because you’re using the same images, keywords and messages. Better Results in Less Time—A True Win-Win!
If your marketing campaigns need a little help, contact PUMC. Our specialists have extensive experience in creating marketing campaigns that produce results for plastic surgery practices and medical spas. It’s a free consultation, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!