How do you get more positive Yelp reviews? Do you know there’s a way to use your four and five star reviews from Google, Yelp and other review sites to improve your Internet rankings and your reputation? Until recently, doctors had to go from review site to review site to view and cherry pick the best reviews to use on their sites. Each site required a different login. Even worse, you never knew where or when a great or bad review was made. Learn to emphasize online reviews in this quick YouTube demo.
Here’s How to Get More Google and Positive Yelp Reviews
Now, PUMC is offering a one-stop portal that does it all and more. We collect your very best online reviews. We display them all in one place on your website. Reviews are displayed in organic search results and all of the right places without the hassles!
Get More Google and Positive Yelp Reviews
CALL US TODAY!
Online Review Site Content Management Service (ORSCMS)
- Aggregate all your reviews for a quick snapshot of your overall brand.
- Categorize by review site, number of stars, timeframes and more to drill down for analytical levels.
- Strategically redisplay your best reviews on a microsite with search engine optimization.
- Diffuse emotions associated with negative reviews to accentuate more positive reviews.
- Redisplay reviews on any website, in your blog or on Facebook.
- Customize colors and content to match your website brand.
- Connect social media to post automatically new great reviews on your Facebook timeline, Google+ and Twitter.
- Request reviews from your patients via text and email as well as setting your follow up and contact timeframe.
- Receive daily notifications of new reviews.
- Choose your practice brand (umbrella) that includes multiple doctors, an individual doctor or both.
- Use the request online appointment link anywhere so prospective patients can request appointments.
- Prospective patients can request online appointments via your microsite.
Build a Solid Online Reputation with
More Google+ and Positive Yelp Reviews!