Excellent online search presence is vital for a thriving medical practice. So, let’s talk about how you can improve your local search position. It’s time to move ahead of your competition.
Google My Business (GMB) Listing in Online Search Presence
You probably already have one or more GMB listings. Optimizing these is important to your online presence. Here are a few features to check.
- Number of GMB Listings: Look for the potential to combine your listings if you are a solo practitioner. Uniting the listings can combine strength with less work.
- Optimize GMB Features: Google changes features to make it easier for searchers to find you. Thus, you need to watch for and take advantage of all features.
- Post Regularly: GMB is a great place to share specials, events, key procedures, etc. Post weekly for better online visibility
Advertising can make a big difference in online visibility. Thus, it is important to take advantage of the best techniques for the best results. The amount you pay for Google ads depends on your competition, preferences, etc. Ask PUMC about how Google advertising can help you achieve maximum online presence in your local area.
Optimize Your Website to Improve Online Search Presence
Take a few minutes to assess your online traffic. How much is mobile? Are mobile and SEO features optimized? How do you compare in keyword research to your competition? If you aren’t in the leading position, drill down to the root cause.
Integrate Other Online Marketing
Your website and Google My Business listing don’t stand alone. Connect all your online efforts to add strength to your online search presence. Here are some possibilities:
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, directories, etc., should all connect and support a unified message on your website.
- Online Reviews: These should be shared on your website, social media, etc. It takes time to manage your online reputation manually. So, ask PUMC about our automated Global Online Review Management system.
- Video Marketing: If you use YouTube, Vimeo or another video channel, integrate it into your online visibility.
Make sure all your marketing efforts link and support your online search presence. If you aren’t sure how to proceed, contact PUMC for an analysis. We always love a challenge, so bring it on!