Avoid being sued for American with Disability Act (ADA1) Violations!
PUMC is witnessing an uptick of some of our clients and other physicians being sued for ADA violations. There is a group of national attorneys that see this as an easy money-making opportunity to have doctors “settle” to make the lawsuit go away versus trying to fight it in court.
- Using the guidelines, scan your website to determine how you stand with ADA requirements
- Determine which areas of your website are most vulnerable and set a plan to fix them
- Review all text to confirm that it conforms to ADA requirements
- Meet with your web designer/ developer on a plan to fix your issues.
- Although the Federal government may take time to identify violations, disabled individuals are representing themselves in immediate lawsuits.
Need help? Click to contact PUMC to see if you qualify.