Measure your staff’s responsiveness to prospective patients and assess your competition
Mystery shopping is a professional service offered by Patients Unlimited Marketing Consultants (PUMC) to:
- Assist cosmetic specialists in assessing his/her staff (especially the front office staff) in responding to a prospective patient’s inquiries, in a non-threatening, but real-time situation
- Determine how the practice compares to other similar practices in the same geographic area or target market
- Provide specific recommendations for enhancing the performance of the staff
Your staff will not know when they are being shopped by our shoppers who are “real” prospective patients interested in cosmetic services. We do not use our staff! PATIENT’S UNLIMITED MYSTERY SHOPPING APPROACH
PUMC uses a three-prong approach to assess the staff:
- Calls to the practice’s office as well as selected competitive offices
- Review of the websites of the doctor and the selected competitors
- Assessment of the follow-up from each practice
PUMC identifies the key competitors of your practice within your area. This can be done by you providing the names of the doctors or practices (usually no more than 5) or PUMC can identify practices using Google’s patient rankings and review scores of similar practices in your area and identifying the top 5 ranking cosmetic/aesthetic services competitors.
PUMC then utilizes a mystery shopper that most closely represents the demographics of the practice to conduct the mystery shopping process. This includes your selection of the procedure/service you desire to be shopped.
Once the mystery shopping is completed Patients Unlimited Mystery Shopping team prepares a complete documented report that includes specific areas of the practice that are assessed, and the overall feelings of the shopper about each practice. A complete score sheet for each practice is provided.
PUMC then meets with the doctor and office manager or other designated staff to review the report and findings and our specific recommendations to improve prospective patient engagement and close consultations.
WHY SHOULD I ENGAGE PUMC FOR MYSTERY SHOPPING?
You don’t know what business you may or may not be losing! One bad phone call could result in a bad review. One bad review is enough to tarnish the online reputation of your business. PUMC is here to help you. Call today to sign up for PUMC’s Mystery Shopping program.