Today’s uncertain environment changes your new front door. COVID-19 mandates new outreach tactics. In fact, today’s economic uncertainty requires your practice website to be your new and powerful Front Door magnet. If you are promoting facial touch-ups for Zoom meetings or body or facial enhancements, consumers need to be able to find you online! Consumers must find it and be enticed.
Give Your New Front Door Website a Boost
- Does your Front Door Website invite and entice?
- Are your linking to your website from social media and directories?
- Are you appearing in Google search results for your chosen key words?
- Is your primary information found quickly?
- Do your text, video and photo galleries validate and qualify you?
- Are you found where you want to be found?
- Does your website reassure with strong reviewsthat help close more paid consultations?
Answer Yes or No
If your answer is “yes” to the above questions, continue doing what you are doing. If one or more answers are “no”, your marketing plan needs some tweaks. Here are some things you can do to improve your Front Door:
- Ensure your website meetings Google requirements
- Link your website to social media and directory listings. PUMC’s Global Online Review system can automate links if you need help.
- Confirm that your keywords are appearing in search results.
- Add photos, videos and content that reinforce your keywords.
- Strategy is important
- Reinforce your reputation with easily found online reviews. Your online reputation is gold. Make sure that you make the most of it by communicating your excellent reviews in multiple locations.
Here’s the Answer?
Need help? Call us for a free evaluation and consultation. Bring more patients in your door and get more consultations. Our PUMC experts can assess your needs and help your new website.