2018 Economic Forecast
ORGANIC SEARCH, AS WE KNOW IT, IS DYING
- Small, mobile screen devices favor pay-per-click search results and reduce organic search value.
- First page, desktop search results are now declining. This means the search results you previously enjoyed are being pushed down, making it harder for you to be found. (Search Engine Journal)
PUMC Solutions for Results
- We are a team of specialists with more than a quarter of a century of advertising experience in cosmetic specialties and business operations.
- Your ad budget is used efficiently. We do not use computers to auto-manage AdWords campaigns.
- Your organic search will not be carelessly disrupted because PUMC has specific expertise in your specialty and designs your campaigns and advertising elements not to compete with organic search results.
- A PUMC designed landing page has better “calls to actions” than generic templates used by some general PPC marketing firms. The chances of a Google AdWords campaign suspension are significantly reduced.
- PUMC integrates and interpolates the AdWords campaign results into Google Analytics to fine-tune the SEO on your website as the PPC specialty campaign progresses.
- We have special expertise to show you how to re-market the unclosed leads.
- PUMC does not require you to sign long-term contracts.
- PUMC can provide your staff with proven sales skills-training on lead conversion and techniques that are specific to the cosmetic service industry.
- The cost of your AdWords campaign will be less because our campaigns are designed to get higher Google Quality Scores.
If you desire to stay competitive you have to accept that although organic search remains effective, it’s now time to add the pay-per-click (PPC) option to your game because PPC is here to stay. Strategic PPC branded campaigns will become increasingly needed as the competition for patients becomes more competitive.
Let’s face it, when it comes to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for your website, it is Google’s world. Google requires search engine management (SEM) specialists to perform the heavy lifting for top search positions! Google understands that you want to be on the first page for multiple search results, but if that’s not possible your goal is to be listed on the second or third pages. For almost all cosmetic specialists, organic Google rankings for pages 1 through 3 typically are now not happening!
The PUMC AdWords Advantage
PUMC specializes in the cosmetic surgery services market and has specific knowledge on cosmetic consumers’ buying habits and consumer trends information. We do not rely on using Google’s posted bidding data for key words and phrases clicked. We understand pay-per-click and what makes consumers click on ads to purchase services. By knowing the cosmetic services specialties and subspecialties, PUMC focuses your AdWords marketing to precise target markets. We do not cannibalize organic search results with generalized AdWords marketing. PUMC regularly observes the careless use of PPC by businesses that have good organic positions. Therefore, you need to determine if the use of PPC is what you need. Businesses that do their own marketing PPC seldom get the best returns on their investments because of the complexities involved in using this powerful tool.