Bad reviews? Listing error issues? PUMC can help!
REFERRALS ARE DROPPING… ONLINE REVIEWS INCREASING
- Today, online reviews are critical to practice growth. Most potential patients read online reviews before selecting a doctor. In fact, according to a 2018 survey by Pew Research, 93% of Americans say they have read customer reviews before making a buying decision. Taking this into account, you can’t afford not to have a high volume of quality reviews.
- Whether people are using Google Maps, Apple Maps, or a search engine (e.g., Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo) to research a practice, your online reviews are accessible by your prospective patients. RealSelf, Facebook, Google, Yelp, and other review sites may even secure higher search engine positions on mobile devices than your own website. PUMC can help you reduce reliance on Pay-Per-Click advertising to secure positive search results.
- Featured positioning of your online reviews makes reputation management more important than ever before.
PUMC’S GLOBAL ONLINE REVIEWS & LISTING MANAGEMENT FOR COSMETIC PRACTICES
Online reviews are proof that you offer excellent patient care and superior medical services. These reviews create trust between you and a prospective patient that you haven’t even met. An added bonus, they help you rank higher in search results and will put you ahead of your competition.
- Are you and your staff laboring at monitoring your patient reviews?
- Does your office have a system to review and aggregate patient reviews?
- Are you publishing your positive reviews automatically on every page of your website(s)?
- Have you automated your solicitation of patient review requests?
- Are your business listings up to date on all directory platforms?
- Is your business listed everywhere it should be?
If you answered NO to any of these questions you may be losing prospective patients and revenue as online reviews can increase your bottom line and negatively impact your business.
PUMC’s automated Global Online Reviews & Listing Management (GOR) system scans and corrects your listings and requests, monitors, collects, and publishes your positive reviews to improve your online visibility and Google Map rankings!
GENERATE MORE ONLINE REVIEWS
Generating and managing patient reviews shouldn’t be time consuming. With PUMC’s Global Online Reviews & Listing Management (GOR) system, there is one dashboard for all of GOR’s features, even if you have multiple locations! GOR makes managing your reviews easy.
The features and benefits of GOR’s review management include:
- Online Review Generation – Think about it, if you were shopping for a cosmetic specialist would you call the doctor with 5 Google reviews or the doctor with 150 Google reviews? It’s actually pretty simple to get more reviews: just ask. Your office staff can use the GOR dashboard to send automated review requests via text and/or email to all of your recent patients. All the patients have to do is click on the link, select which review platform to leave a review on, and rate and write a review about their experience.
- Online Review Monitoring – Negative reviews on one site can lead to prospective patients turning away from your practice and going to a competitor. Global Online Reviews can help you keep track of every review site that you appear on to prevent damage to your reputation. You can even set up automatic alerts so that you know immediately when you receive a 1- or 2-star review. Our dashboard allows you to respond to the reviews in one location instead of logging in and out of multiple sites to do so.
- Respond To Your Online Reviews – Responding offline to a negative review within 24 hours may help turn an angry patient into someone who is ready to have a conversation with you to resolve the issue. Due to HIPAA, responding online to negative reviews is not advised. However, responding to positive reviews demonstrates that you care about the experience of all of your patients, though remember to follow the privacy guidelines while doing so.
- Share Your Reviews On Your Website – The Global Online Review system features a review badge which shows your averaged ranking and the aggregated number of reviews of your practice on every page of your website! Your scrolling reviews can be added to key locations as well.
- Amplify Your Reviews On Social Media – You’ve earned those bragging rights, so spread the joy that you have brought to your patients on social media. Global Online Reviews can automatically post new 4- and 5-star reviews to your Facebook and Twitter platforms.
- Rank Higher On Google Search – Your reputation matters to Google. The more reviews you get, the better you rank on local Google Search. Global Online Reviews is a Birdeye Partner and therefore a Google trusted review provider. What does this mean? Google only accepts reviews from limited locations and Global Online Reviews is one of them. In fact, if you have enough Google reviews (typically 100+), you can enable Google Seller Ratings with your Google Ads campaign which will allow you to display your reviews in your paid ads!
Generating a good quantity of new reviews and ensuring business listing accuracy doesn’t have to be hard. PUMC can help you check your listings, get more patient reviews, monitor them, and respond to them all in one easy to use dashboard.
WHY DO BUSINESS LISTINGS MATTER?
Did you know that business listings account for 35% of Google’s local search algorithm?
Google cares about:
- Data accuracy (Up-to-date and accurate information about your business)
- Local page helpfulness (Optimized Google Business Profile)
- Business data visibility (Google Business Profile insights)
- Reputation quality (Positive reviews from a trusted review provider)
- Reputation quantity (How many reviews you have)
- Reputation velocity (How fast you get reviews)
Inaccurate listings lower your Google rank and divert patients to your competitors. Because there are only four major data aggregators that distribute listing information, a wrong address or phone number can quickly spread all over the Internet. Global Online Reviews & Listing Management ensures you have accurate listings across major business directories like Google, Facebook, and Yelp.
Global Online Reviews & Listing Management can help you improve your rank on Google, but only if you use it. Start today!