It is vital that every piece of your marketing puzzle fits with the others. Like a jigsaw puzzle, one missing or poorly fitting piece breaks the puzzle. Today, we’ll talk about the role that your puzzle pieces play in marketing results.
Marketing Puzzle Strategy
Identifying your goals and how you’ll get there are the overarching pieces of your marketing plan. Each part of your marketing should include the plan and goal to get there. Plus, don’t forget to establish your Unique Value Proposition (UVP) vs. your competition. Consider these elements as you put your marketing puzzle together.
Elements of your Marketing Puzzle
Based on your audience and goals, your marketing includes different tactics. In addition, each tactic most likely has a different approach (strategy). Below are some elements that you need to think about including in your puzzle.
- Developing a website with excellent SEO is an important foundation. You need the basics before expanding the outreach to patients.
- Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, Video channel, etc.) Note: While Twitter is extremely popular for celebrities and political figures, PUMC has not found it to deliver great local results for doctors.
- Google advertising is very effective, especially if your local competition is advertising.
Your Online Reputation
More and more potential patients read online reviews before making a decision to choose your plastic surgery or medical spa practice. Thus, your online reputation is more important than ever before. Help your reviews to outshine your competition:
- Solicit online reviews from your patients
- Monitor and respond to your reviews
- Showcase your average rating and reviews on your website
You don’t start on a road trip without having an idea of how you want to get there. Thus, it is the same for your marketing. You need a plan and direction (along with check steps) to fit together the pieces of your marketing puzzle. So, if you aren’t sure how to get where you want to go, contact PUMC for a complete assessment and direction. We can give you directions or drive you ourselves. Let’s talk.