Internet marketing and organic Google Ads is a business of strategies. We covered six marketing programs in our recent webinar (see highlights in the video below). Consistency and integration are vital to optimize these programs. Let’s take a look.
Six Marketing Programs that Work with Organic Google Ads
- Patient Referrals: Word-of-mouth where patients inform their family and friends is an excellent way to get new patients.
- Organic Internet: These search engine results are your organic SEO. They are due to the relevance of search terms in relations to your key terms that are used for SEO and/or hashtagged.
- Eblasts: Doctors send email messages to patients and potential patients that are targeted to the reader’s interest.
- Internet Video: Short videos offer a great way to reach those people who want a lot of information in as little time as possible.
- Google Ads Marketing: This Internet service enables doctors to compete via bidding on keywords that users search. Brief advertising copy links to a web page.
- Social Media: These websites enable users to sign up and share content with friends, family and/or the public. Content may include videos, text, pictures, etc.
When assessing your online marketing agency/partner for organic Google Ads, look for answers to these questions.
- What is the agency’s experience in online marketing? Find out how long they have been in business. Ask about results. Talk to some of their clients.
- Define the range of services offered. Some agencies offer limited services while others provide a broad menu of services. Choose an agency where you can customize services to fit your needs.
- Request a plan outline of how the agency will help you achieve better SEO. You’re looking for several tactics to be integrated that follow Google’s best practices.
- Ask about the pricing model. The lowest cost solution may not work, so don’t go by cost alone. Ideally, you want a model that you can customize to achieve your goals.
Do you want to talk more about SEO, organic Google Ads, and best prices in the Internet world? Call PUMC to learn more about what can work for your medical practice or medispa.