PUMC’s president, Greg Washington, is sharing Google updates at The Aesthetics Show in Las Vegas. Google is one of his favorite topics. So, catch him at the Show if you are there. Because Google is always evolving, Greg always has new information on how to take advantage of special features.
Stay in play of Google’s game from The Aesthetics Show
Check out these Do’s and Don’ts that you need to follow!
For now, Google is the embodiment of the Internet. It has more than ninety percent foothold of all prime online marketing mechanisms. Google is also a key medium to top social media portals. It is time for doctors to major in the majors not the minors!
Precision Google Internet compliance is no longer an option. It is the driving element that sets the marketing destiny of a practice.
- Doctors find business successes with technologies and marketing
- Employees receive career & advancement success and opportunities.
More Google Features
There are many features of Google. It’s not just a search engine. Nor, is it all about paid Google Ads. As Greg shares at The Aesthetics Show, Google covers many different areas that connect for your best online visibility.
- Google My Business: Information that appears in search results resides in GMB.
- Google Ads: This sets you apart from your competition in search results.
- Website SEO: Follow Google’s rules to optimize your search position.
- Google Reviews: These are the first reviews seen in searches.
Google Innovations foster consumers’ purchasing trends. An Inflection point for cosmetic specialist’s success on the Internet has happened! Staying on top of the innovations is a must to keep patients coming in your door.
The Aesthetic Show is a multi-disciplinary educational annual event. PUMC is honored to share our knowledge and experience with attendees. If you don’t catch us at the Show, contact us to find out more about how to put Google innovations to work for you.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.