Marketing trends are always transitioning. While the primary tactics (think website, social media, etc.) stay, technology evolves. Patient preferences change. The bottom line is marketing is an ever-changing landscape. You have to keep up to stay competitive.
Marketing Trends That Have Changed
- Website: Like the last several years, your website is still the lifeblood of your practice. Technology and techniques such as SEO, content, pictures, etc, have changed. But, they are still as important as ever.
- Internet Business Listings: These are more vital now than ever before. In days of yore, you claimed a listing and added your information. Today, it’s too time-consuming to check and re-check your Internet listings. Automate this service for correct information to be seen across the Internet. Contact us to learn how to apply listing marketing trends if you don’t know.
- Social Media: This channel remains an important way to reach current and potential patients. It offers targeted advertising at a reasonable cost. When you post good content, there is a tremendous sharing opportunity. Contact us if you need help on identifying or maximizing your social media.
- Online Reviews: This online word-of-mouth is still significant content. Potential patients read and re-read comments and opinions when searching for a plastic surgeon. Highlight your best reviews. Respond to all reviews. Solicit more reviews to increase your average rating. We offer help if you need it.
Marketing Trends That Are Much The Same
- Before & After Pictures: These have always been important for plastic surgeons. These pictures display your work. Put them online & print them for office books.
- Video Testimonials: Like reviews, people love to hear patient comments. Record these to post on your YouTube channel, website and social media. Video marketing trends are here to stay.
- Good Content: This has always been essential to spreading the word about your practice. Useful and interesting content has maximum potential for sharing. Post tips, tricks, trends, photos and more regularly.
These are just a few of the marketing trends impacting plastic surgery practices today. Do you need more information about staying updated on marketing trends? We can help. We customize our marketing plans, so we can give you as much or as little support as you need. Contact us to find out more about how you can maximize your Internet visibility.