Knowing the best SEO tools is vital when you manage your website yourself. It’s also important when you are selecting a marketing agency. The more you know—the more online visibility you can get. Here are some of the best SEO tools for your medical practice.
- Yoast’s WordPress SEO is one of our favorites. It’s easy to use, even for beginners. It allows you to add keywords and descriptions to optimize the SEO for each page in your website. It flags keywords that have been used previously. It provides a detailed feature list that suggests SEO tips that you may have missed. Yoast is one of the best SEO tools you can have.
- Google offers a free tool for keyword planning. It’s ideal for finding high search volumes for keywords or get additional keyword ideas. When you write a website page or a blog, head on over to Google’s Keyword Planner to help you optimize your SEO.
- Broken Link Checker is a free WordPress plugin. It identifies and lets you fix broken links throughout your website. This is important for SEO because broken links have a negative impact on your online visibility. It’s free, but it can be resource intensive. Still, it remains one of our best SEO tools.
- Site speed is important in Google search rankings. You can check your site load time at Google Page Speed.
- While you don’t use hashtags in website content, most people use them when posting page links to social media. Check out http://hashtagify.me/hashtag/plasticsurgery for popular hashtags related to plastic surgery. Or, change the topic to expand hashtag ideas for more specific procedures. This is a great resource, especially for posting blog content on social media.
There are many great SEO resources that can help you increase your online visibility. Check out some of the best SEO tools. Or, call our PUMC experts if SEO isn’t your thing. We’ll work with you to increase your online visibility.