Don’t miss the Early Bird Internet Marketing Bonus at Baker Gordon 2015 – “Internet…The Positive & Negative Marketing Drivers”. Greg Washington, president of PUMC, will conduct an interactive two-hour forum.
Internet… The Positive & Negative Marketing Drivers*
Wednesday, February 11
6:00 to 8:30 PM
Your Medical Practice’s Inflection Points in Internet Marketing
- Google…Make a Friend or Have a Foe: To be found on Internet, you must follow Google’s internet marketing rules. That includes
SEO practices for your website, video marketing and social media responsibilities. Do you know where you stand in the important areas?
- Social Patients as Practice Builders: Today, social media continues to be growing resource that helps patients choose you are a doctor. What can you do to help yourself?
- Online Consults Revenue Portal: Online consultations are growing in popularity as an internet marketing tool. Does it work for your practice? How do you get on-board?
- An On-board Marketing Staff: Your staff is an important marketing arm in answering questions and closing patients. Does your staff the knowledge they need to grow your practice?
- Your Brand… Not the Manufacturers’: Absolutely, we encourage our clients to use information from your manufacturers in internet marketing. But, make it work with your brand instead of promoting a “me too” campaign for each vendor. Learn how to do it right.
- Effective Internet SEO Tactics: SEO is paramount in today’s Internet world. Your medical practice lives or dies because of your SEO. Plus, it changes frequently. You owe it to yourself to find out about effective website SEO practices and how social media fits into the picture. Get found in 2015.
- Smart Reputation Management: Your online reputation consists of much more than just one or two review sites. So, you need to know which sites to monitor, how to address negative reviews and how to boost your online reputation. Discover how what you don’t know can hurt you and your practice.
Register Now for a complete review of the positive and negative drivers affecting your medical practice.
*Complimentary for Baker Gordon attendees; $99 for non-attendees.