Patients Unlimited Marketing Consultants (PUMC) has decades of experience in providing educational marketing trainings to both clients and prospective clients. PUMC’s principal business is Internet, Social Media and Adwords marketing in a dynamic and ever changing environment. Continuing education is an absolute must that is included in every service we provide. Our trainings extend into every internet marketing aspect of the practice marketing process.
PUMC Consultants was presenting at THE Aesthetic Show 2016
2016 Marketing Webinars
Smart $ Marketing
Fix Credit Card Leak
Video Do’s & Don’ts
Adwords the Right Way
5 GOOGLE TRAIN WRECKS TO AVOID – Video
Strategize, Don’t Agonize!
You don’t want to miss PUMC’s 20 minute Webinar on how to be compliant with Google Mobile-Friendly Rules and Google+ Social Media! Presented by Greg Washington and featuring Kathi Watkins, PUMC’s Social Media Guru.
- Google+ Social Mobile
- Multiple Google+ Pages Mistakes
- Unregistered Google+ Ghost Pages
- Google Profile Security
- Missed Google+ SEO Leverages
New and important rules are put in place weekly! It’s a big mistake to ignore these rules and not have a strategy in place for Google Internet visibility. PUMC closely monitors Google changes, and we are observing agonizing, preventable and costly train wrecks happening daily.
Greg Washington’s Presentations July 9-12
• Advanced Techniques for Practice Success Course
• Internet and Social Media Power Team – Who’s on 1st?
• Patient Acquisition and Retention via Internet Portals
Vegas Cosmetic Surgery 2015
14 Reasons to Attend Vegas Cosmetic Surgery 2015 (4:20 min.)
Training Highlights for Your Success in 2015!
2015 Positive and Negative Marketing Income Drivers Preview
The US cosmetic surgery market is forecasted to hit a value of $17 billion by the end of 2015.
The question is will you get your share and fix the negative drivers?
WHAT – PUMC’s “2015 Income Drivers Forum” will define positive and negative market share drivers.
HOW – Based on PUMC’s unmatched, proprietary 20+ years of Internet cosmetic marketing experience, you will discover what your ROI driver quotient is.
Patients Unlimited Marketing Consultants’ Presentations At Vegas Cosmetic Surgery 2014
PUMC Presenters were Lou Haggerty, Yvette Manard, Kathi Watkins and Greg Washington.
Topics covered were:
- How to Employ Your Staff to Efficiently Keep Up with Social Media
- Practice Marketing Performance Goals for Better ROI
- Generate More Sales by Cultivating a Captivating Aesthetic Practice Culture
- How to Develop a Practice Marketing Team
- 5-Step Dynamic Marketing Planning Process
- Bridging the Staffing Generational Divide
- Integrating Social Media Campaigns for Optimal Results
- Forecasting the Action Steps for Doctors to get ahead of Google
- Two case studies on practice’s organic SEO successes and failures
Baker Gordon Educational Symposium
Hyatt Regency, Miami
Thursday, February 13 – 15, 2014 http://www.bakergordonsymposium.com/home/
The Aesthetic Academy
Four Seasons Hotel, San Francisco
February 15 & 16, 2014 www.theaestheticacademy.com